Historical Use of Silver
- Ancient European nobility normally used silver tableware in order to prevent food poisoning.
- The Greeks used silver vessels to keep water and other liquids fresh. The writings of Herodotus, the Greek philosopher and historian, date the use of silver to before the birth of Christ.
- In the Middle Ages, silverware protected the wealthy from the full brunt of the plague.
- Indian people used silver thin film when keeping food from spoiling.
- Before the advent of modern germicides and antibiotics, it was known that disease-causing pathogens could not survive in the presence of silver. Consequently, silver was used in dishware, drinking vessels and eating utensils.
- In the early 1800s, doctors used silver sutures in surgical wounds with very successful results.
- Silver leaf was used to combat infection in wounds sustained by troops during World War 1.
- 1900’s new knowledge of body chemistry gave rise to the enormous array of applications for colloidal disinfectants and medicines and for on-going research into the capabilities of silver colloids.
- In the Japanese work place, silver is a popular agent in the fight against airborne toxins as well other industrial poisons.
- Silver has been found to prevent infection resulting from burns.
- Nowadays, there are over 50 silver based medicines in the market, i.e., oral, injectable and topical forms.
NASA Use of Silver
- Silver is used by U.S. National Aeronautical and Space Administration and the Russians, to purify water in both countries’ space shuttles.
- Based on the results of testing done by NASA’s Extreme Environmental Mission Operations (NEEMO), NASA has asked Domestic Fabrics to create usable materials suitable for use aboard the International Space Station.
Old World Silver and Beyond
"I contracted pneumonia and my lungs quickly filled with fluid. I was able to relieve the fluid buildup by taking potassium iodine. After a few days with the fluid removed, the infection continued with congestive coughs and green phlegm. On day 6 I started taking ImmunoSil. The results were immediate. Phlegm was yellow on the 2nd day and completely clear on the 5th day with no more cough. Thanks! Reviewer: Raymond W Review Date: October 31, 2013"
Olympic Judo as its best!
"I feel my lucky was made through many years of training and learning my business. Irwin & Steve have taught me the same principles in my judo. Practice like your fighting the tournament of your life so when you get into that tournament you are prepared. Both mentally and physically. Reviewer: T. Mayer Review Date: June 19, 2013"
ImmunoSil came to my rescue
"ImmunoSil came to my rescue this allergy season. I actually placed a small amount inside my eyelids for great relief. Any open skin abrasion was also aided by ImmunoSil’s quick healing properties. I now keep ImmunoSil handy at all times for minor cuts and scratches. I’m always looking for additional ways to use this amazing product? Reviewer: Sue Ann A Review Date: May 23, 2013"
Copyright © 2014 – 2016 Immunosil
Register for your FREE quarterly wellness newsletter.